Joseph Burbige – Doctor of Physical Therapy, Panetta Physical Therapy
Joseph graduated from Touro College of Health Sciences, NY with a Doctor of Physical Therapy in 2007 and a Bachelor of Biology from Providence College in Rhode Island in 2004. When Joseph saw the benefits of physical therapy during his own recovery from a double knee injury he sought after a career in Physical Therapy to help others. Joe has a special interest in shoulder and knee pathology rehabilitation. He is a regular clinical instructor for physical therapy interns from Stony Brook University and Touro College.
- Certificate of Competency in Electrodiagnostics (NCV/EMG) and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound(MSKUS) imagine from Hands On Diagnostic Services(HODS)
- Certified Clinical Instructor to Physical Therapy Students from Stony Brook University and Touro College Since 2009
- KinesioTaping Method
- Rehabilitation of the Overhead Throwing Athlete
- Rotator Cuff and Labral Pathology: Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Extensive continuing education in lower extremity pathology, specifically knee dysfunction and post-operative rehabilitation.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Pathology
In his free time Joe enjoys exercising and playing golf, spending time with his family, wife Linda and son Joseph.
ABOUT PANETTA PHYSICAL THERAPY
Panetta Physical Therapy is a private, outpatient physical therapy clinic with centers in Bay Shore, Ronkonkoma and Roslyn, NY. We help patients of all ages with musculoskeletal injuries. With over 27 years of experience, our physical therapy professionals take the time to accurately assess mobility and pain issues in order to find the best treatment plan for each patients’ needs.
Our business is built on referrals and the success stories of our patients. To date, we have helped over 20,000 patients successfully move more comfortably in their day-to-day life. To learn more about Panetta Physical Therapy and its comprehensive list of services, visit www.panettapt.com.